Friday, January 24, 2014

Art x3

This is the art x3 project we did in class. I think this assignment really made you think about what you were going to do for your part of the collage and what it symbolized. Since there were 3 people working on one paper, you had to make your final paper look like you changed it and made it better in some way. You also had to make sure it either tied in with the previous persons work or if you wanted to ignore that and start off with a new theme, It should be somewhat meaningful. I had a hard time thinking of what I wanted mine to be about since when I got my final copy paper, all it had on it was many layers of previous work, covered by 2 layers of blue tissue paper and a large blue fish. I decided to rip off parts of the layers to reveal the older work and to take off most of the fish using sand paper. Finally I decided to take a turn in events and create a somewhat "gory" scene for my art x3 collage.

No comments:

Post a Comment