Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Time Capsule


My time capsule has items in it that I think when I open it in 20 years, will make me think of my highschool experience. One of the things in my capsule is several pictures of my friends and I. I have a feeling that mostly all the people im close to now, I will end up totally forgeting about in 20 or so years. It's important to me that when i open this, I can remember exactly what I look like now and remember all my friends and all the great memories we had over the years. A more specific thing in my time capsule is a girl scout cookie rapper. At first when I put it in the box I thought of it just as something I enjoy eating as a dessert, but now I realize once I open it it will take me back to the days when I was a girlscout myself. Those were the times before I switched elementary schools, when I had different friends and all my experiences I had as a girlscout can be thought of once I open my time capsule. I also have a rose in my time capsule. Even though its not my favorite flower, it represents my attraction to flowers. Ever since I can remember I always had a desire to draw flowers, everytime I tried to thing of something to draw or to paint, I only thought of flowers. And at that time that was pretty much the only thing I felt confident in drawing. This is represented on the outside of my box with sunflowers. (First picture is the top, last is the bottom)




No comments:

Post a Comment