Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Reflection Post

I think my abilities have changed a lot from the beginning of the school year in art class until now. I've have had several difficult but fun assignments this year and they just ended up being new experiences I ended up learning from. The assignments we had really made me think and try to be creative which helped me in the end. The more and more projects we were given the easier the ideas came to my mind. I am mostly proud of the new abilities and techniques I have leared through out this school year.  Before this class I never knew how to express myself besides with drawing simple things. And now I know how to do many painting techniques, sculpt, shade, drawing with color pencil etc. This year has changed the way I look at art class and I am excited to learn even more thiggs next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment